FAQ - Website and Orders
- Can I make changes to my order once it is placed?
Once an order has been placed and payment has been confirmed, the order cannot be changed or cancelled. You may return an order once it has been delivered. Please refer to our Exchange and Returns Policy.
- How to shop in YouWearModesty Website?
- Make sure you are log into YouWearModesty.com website.
- Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, select your preferred colour and size (if applicable), then click ‘Add to Cart’.
- You can then continue shopping, or hover over the ‘Cart’ icon in the top right-hand corner to review the items in your bag.
- Within the checkout/ view cart, you can update the size or quantity selected for each item under ‘Size’ or ‘Quantity’. Remove unwanted items from your shopping cart by clicking ‘X’ that appears on the left-hand side of the selected items.
- Once confirm selected item details, click ‘Check Out’ to finalise your order.
- How can I confirm my order has been received?
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when payment is made.
We would suggest checking your junk mail as sometimes your order confirmation may get sent there by mistake! You Wear Modesty members can also log into their accounts and check the account history to confirm whether an order has been placed.
- Customize service. How do I enquire for it?
- I received my online purchase and one of the items is faulty, what should I do?
All goods are inspected before we send them off to you to make sure they are in excellent condition, and we’re careful to pack to minimise the chance of damage during transit. However, if you do receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately so we can work with you to a resolution.
- I've received the wrong item/order, what should I do?
Please contact our team immediately so we can get to work resolving the issue for you ASAP.
- How can I return or exchange?
Yes. Please refer to our Exchange and Returns Policy for further details.
- How do I know what size to order?
Please refer to the size guide and measurement guide provided in the item page. We recommend using your own measurements in comparison with this guide to get the best understanding of our sizes.